A postdoctoral position is offered at the OnTarget Group led by professor Silve Vicent at the Center for Applied Medical Research (CIMA-University of Navarra). The project is aimed at the identification of new oncogenic vulnerabilities and therapeutic strategies for the treatment of tumors with KRAS mutations and will provide opportunities for interaction with other groups (internally, nationally and internationally) as well as industry partners.
- PhD in biological or biomedical sciences. Preference will be given to candidates with a title obtained in the last 12-24 months.
- Self-motivated, autonomous person with team work skills and ability to work in various projects.
- Background in Immunotherapy and/or Cancer Biology would be ideal.
- Training in animal work would be desirable.
- Experience in data set analysis and with computational tools would be advantageous.
- Publication record to compete for additional fellowship applications (e.g. Marie Curie actions, Juan de la Cierva, …) is preferable (at least one first-author publication).
The postdoctoral position is initially funded for 2 years (renewed annually) and could be extended for an additional year. The appointment will start in September 2021. Applications will be accepted starting June 25th and until the position is filled.
Más info: https://cima.cun.es/trabaje-con-nosotros
Entidad Financiadora: CIMA - Universidad de Navarra
Plazo de Presentación: -