• Development of the tasks included in the project Next-generation CAR-DOT cells for allogeneic adoptive cancer immunotherapy and The CANCERNA Project.
• Project and experimental design.
• Hands on optimization and implementation of in vitro and in vivo experiments or computational pipelines and/or in silico analysis.
• Data analysis and interpretation.
• Manuscript, grant, and report writing.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume, and a cover letter (incl. the research interest contact details of two referees) to [email protected]
and Dr. Pablo Menendez [email protected]
, including the reference REF.: SP_PM_75 in the email subject. Informal queries may also be addressed to Dr. Menendez. Please clearly state “scientist position REF.: SP_PM_75” in the subject of your e-mail.