They are looking for an experienced Lab Manager/Lab Technician to join OCI. The candidate will
- Work at a high scientific level, participating and carrying out the experiments of all the company's projects, independently and in collaboration with the researchers and under the direct supervision of the Research Director.
- Be responsible for running the laboratory safely, maintaining the security standards according to PCB rules, including equipment, employees, supplies, software, and documentation.
- Provide technical support to scientific investigations and researchers using a variety of lab procedures.
- Be responsible for ordering supplies, purchase orders and maintaining lab stocks and resources.
- Organize lab stocks and general material, including cell stocks and cell culture stuff, preparation of cell culture media and common reagents, preparation of common solutions, sterilization duties, etc.
All the information are in the attached document.